Sunday, May 10, 2009

News

Do you want to be able to click your favourite models name and be able to see all the content they're in on MostlyModel? We'll I'm going through all the old archives and soon you'll be able to - it just may look a little cluttered :/

Sometimes there's no winning!

Please comment on what you think I should do - do you want to have all your fav model's tagged or not? Do you think it will compromise the look of the blog? 

THE QUESTION: Would you rather be able to look up by model, or by type of post?

Thanks!

1 comment:

A. said...

Hmm, I say, look up by model. you can fool around with the format to make it less cluttered, but a comprehensive site is always a good thing.

I really like your blogs, too! Thanks for the great compliments!

P.S. I linked you :)

-Allie!
missmaterialist.blogspot.com